Ai Pini Apartments Arena Go Digital
Please observe the following:
- Guests should check-in after 3 pm on the agreed date of arrival. Every guest accommodated in the resort should be registered.
- Guests are not to disturb other guests by listening to the radio/TV loudly or making noise.
- Guests should handle the apartment items with care
- In case of damage or faulty equipment in the apartment, guests are obliged to report this to the Reception immediately.
- Subsequent complaints concerning faulty equipment in the apartment will not be taken into account 11.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any damage caused by incorrect handling or breakage according to the price list.
- In case of burglary and/or theft of valuable objects from the apartment, the tourist resort takes limited responsibility in accordance with applicable regulations of the Croatian law.Jewellery, securities and money with a value of up to € 500 should be store in the apartment safe, higher amounts of valuables should be left for guarding to the Reception, otherwise the hotelier is not responsible for damage caused by the customer.
- Please do not leave your apartment key in the door.
- We will not be held responsible for your personal belongings left on the terrace.
- In case of moving to another accommodation unit at your own request, you are charged 20% of the daily apartment price by the individual price list.
- When leaving, the key / card from the apartment and the key to the safe should be handed over at the reception.
- Apartment should be cancelled a day prior to departure and vacated by 10 am on the day of departure to enable check-in of new guests after 3 pm. You are obliged to leave your apartment as you found it upon arrival - clean, tidy and undamaged, with the refrigerator disconnected.
- If a guest fails to vacate the apartment by 10 am, the Reception reserves the right to charge 50% of the daily apartment price by the individual price list.
- Pets are allowed at extra charge.
- Please park your cars on marked areas, not on green areas.
- Washing cars in the resort is not allowed.
- Barbecues and campfires are permitted only in the designated areas.
- For all other information, please contact the Reception in Arena Hotel Holiday.
- All services in the resort are available at reasonable prices
We inform our guests that complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted in writing to:
- our address: Arena Hospitality Group d.d., Uprava, Smareglina 3, HR-52100 Pula
- e-mail: [email protected]
- fax: +385 (0)52 215 263
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a pleasant stay!
MANAGEMENT of RESORT!