Arena Indije Campsite Arena Go Digital
Dear Guests, we kindly ask you to abide by the following house rules of the campsite:
- Upon arrival at the campsite, guests are required to provide an identity document for the registration. After checking in at the reception, guests are allowed to enter their accommodation unit. The campsite management is entitled to take necessary measures to send away i.e. remove unregistered people or equipment from the area and to charge any incurred costs to the guests.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay at the campsite without parents or adult supervision. Parents or other accompanying adults are held responsible for the minor’s safety
and supervision. Likewise, parents or other accompanying adults are fully liable for any damage caused to persons or property by minor within the campsite area.
- After checking in at the campsite’s reception upon arrival, the reception staff will direct the guests to their accommodation units. The selection of the accommodation unit will be made depending on availability and other circumstances, as well as the guest’s wishes.
- Every mobile home has parking space in the near.
- At the day of arrival, the accommodation unit is available from 4 p.m. On the day of departure, guests are obliged to leave their accommodation units by 10 a.m.
- The management kindly asks the campsite guests not to disturb the peace and quiet of other guests and not to listen loud to the radio or CD players, watch TV, play instruments, sing and speak loudly.
- Guests are obliged to maintain the area, equipment and facilities provided to them in a clean and tidy condition. If any damage is noted to the area, equipment or facilities provided by guests, they will be charged a monetary fine according to the applicable price list. Guests are not allowed to fence off their accommodation units and it is strictly forbidden to destroy or damage the environment, plants, facilities and equipment.
- Guests who travel with their pets are held responsible for them and are kindly asked to keep them on a leash and to clean after them. There are designated beach areas guests can access with their pets, they are marked as pet-friendly beaches and guests are kindly asked to let their pets swim only in these areas.
- To avoid the risk of fire, open air fires are strictly forbidden.
- Guests are allowed to have visitors after submitting a prior request at the reception. The visitor need to submit a valid document at the reception upon arrival. Visits staying longer than two hours will be charged according to the applicable price list. Visits longer than two hours, will be charged according to the applicable price list.
- Please do not use towels, blankets and bed linen from mobile home on the beach.
- The campsite management is not held responsible for:
- consequences of the use of items owned by the guest;
- consequences of the use of items, equipment and facilities that are used at your own risk (children’s playground, sanitary facilities, etc.);
- damage caused to persons or property due to weather or other factors beyond our control;
- injuries or consequences of injuries that occurred inside the campsite;
- damage, misuse or loss of items, equipment and facilities.
- In order to avoid unnecessary waiting time, guests are advised to settle all expenses ocurred for services provided by the campsite upon arrival. Guests are kindly asked to return the keys to their accommodation unit before departure.
- Household waste must be disposed of in designated containers, whereas PET and MET, cardboard and paper waste should be put into designated recycling bins. Guests who do not observe the house rules and disturb the peace and quiet of other guests may be asked to leave the campsite. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know so that we can improve our service and correct any deficiencies.
- Before departure, you can book an accommodation for next year at the reception of the campsite, or contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
- We would like to inform our guests that a written complaint regarding the quality of our services can be sent to:
- Address: Arena Hospitality Group d.d., Uprava, Smareglina 3, HR 52100 Pula
- Email: [email protected]