Arena Stoja Campsite Arena Go Digital
Dear guests, we kindly ask you to abide by the following house rules
of the campsite:
1. Upon arrival to the campsite, guests are required to provide an identity
document for registration. After checking in at the campsite reception,
guests are allowed to enter their accommodation unit. The campsite
management is entitled to take necessary measures to sendaway i.e.
remove unregistered people or equipment from the campsite area and
to charge anyincurred costs to the guests.
2. Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in the campsite
without parents or adult supervision. Parents or other accompanying
adults are held responsible for the minor’s safety and supervision. Likewise, parents or other accompanying adults are fully liable for any damage caused to persons or property by minor within the campsite area.
3. After checking in at the campsite reception upon arrival, the reception
staff will direct the guests to their accommodation units. The selection
of the accommodation unit will be made depending on availability and
other circumstances, as well as the guest’s wishes.
4. Each camping home has a parking space nearby.
5. On the day of arrival, the accommodation unit can be entered starting
from 4 p.m. On the day of departure, guests are obliged to leave their
accommodation units by 10 a.m.
6. The management kindly asks the guests not to disturb the peace and
quiet of other guests and not to listen to the radio or CD player, watch
TV, play instruments, sing and speak loudly between midnight and 6 a.m.
7. Guests are obliged to maintain the area, equipment and facilities
provided to them in a clean and tidy condition and in good order. If any
damage is noted to the area, equipment or facilities provided to guests,
they will be charged a monetary fine according to the applicable price
list. Guests are not allowed to fence off their accommodation units and
it is strictly forbidden to destroy or damage the environment, plants,
facilities and equipment.
8. Guests who come with their pets are held responsible for them and
are kindly asked to keep them on a leash and to clean after them. There
are designated beach areas guests can access with their pets; they are
marked as pet-friendly beaches and guests are kindly asked to let their
pets swim only in these areas.
9. To avoid the risk of fire, open air fires are strictly forbidden.
10. Guests are allowed to have visitors after submitting a prior request at
the reception, and provided that the visitors submit a valid document at
the reception upon arrival. Visits longer than two hours will be charged
according to the applicable price list.
11. The campsite management is not held liable for:
- consequences of the use of items owned by the guest
- consequences of the use of items, equipment and facilities that are
used at your own risk (children’s playground, sanitary facilities, etc.)
- damage caused to persons or property due to weather or other factors
beyond our control
- injuries or consequences of injuries occurred within the campsite area
- damage, misuse or loss of items, equipment and facilities
12. In order to avoid unnecessary waiting time, guests are advised to
settle all expenses incurred for services provided by the campsite upon
arrival. Guests are kindly asked to return the keys to their accommodation unit before departure.
13. The speed is limited to 20 km/h for all vehicles.
14. Security at the campsite is carried out by a special security service.
15. Household waste must be disposed of in designated containers,
whereas PET and MET waste should be tossed into designated recycling bins.
16. Guests who do not observe the house rules and disturb the peace
and quiet of other campsite guests may be sent away from the campsite.
If you notice anything that should be improved in our campsite, please
let us know and we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.