Park Plaza Histria Pula Arena Go Digital
For the benefit of all our guests, you are kindly requested to observe the following:
• Hotel accommodates only guests registered with the front desk.
• We kindly ask our guests to take care of the hotel inventory and to be respectful of others regarding noise and disturbances and to respect times of rest during the day (2 p.m. - 5 p.m.) and night (11 p.m. - 7 a.m.).
• Bringing pets, bringing flammable objects, laundry washing and drying in the room are not allowed. Hotel does accept small pets only with prior notice and a fee is charged. Pets can only stay in the hotel room.
• We kindly ask you to consign valuable jewelry, money and other valuables for safekeeping to the hotel safe at the reception. For jewelry, securities and cash consigned to the hotelier, the hotelier is responsible in full.
• When leaving the room, please close water taps, check and close the balcony doors and the room doors. • On the day of your departure, please vacate the room until 11 a.m.
• It is not allowed to carry the room inventory (pillows, towels etc.) out of the room.
• Do not take hotel towels to the beach or swimming pool. While presenting your room card received upon check-in, you can get towels at the beach or at the swimming pools.
• Wear appropriate outfit in the restaurant and public areas.
• Please sign personally all invoices for used services and always carry your room card with you.
• Cancel the meal and order lunch box one day earlier but latest until 8 p.m.
• Due to security reasons, we would kindly ask our guests not to reserve sunbeds on the pool by leaving their personal belongings. Pool employees are at your disposal for additional sun beds.