Splendid & Horizont Apartments Arena Go Digital
Please observe the following:
- Every guest accommodated in the resort should be registered.
- Guests are not to disturb other guests by listening to the radio/TV loudly or making noise.
- Guests should handle the apartment items with care.
- Guests are obliged to report any damages or faulty equipment in the apartment to the Reception immediately.
- Subsequent complaints concerning faulty equipment in the apartment will not be considered.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any damages caused by incorrect handling or breakage, according to the price list.
- Money and other valuables should not be left in the apartment, but deposited in the safety box.
- We will not be held responsible for your personal belongings left on the terrace.
- Please deposit garbage from the apartment on the marked places.
- In case of moving to another accommodation unit at your own request, you are charged by the individual price list.
- Apartment should be cancelled one day before the departure and checked-out by 10 a.m. on the day of departure to enable check-in for new guests from 4 p.m. You are obliged to leave your apartment as you found it upon arrival - clean, tidy and undamaged, with the refrigerator disconnected.
- If the guest fails to vacate the apartment by 10 a.m., the Reception reserves the right to charge 50% of the daily apartment rack rate.
- Pets are allowed at extra charge.
- Please park your cars on marked areas, not on green areas.
- Washing cars in the resort is not allowed.
- Barbecuing is not allowed.
- For all other information, please contact the Reception.
- All services in the resort are available at reasonable prices.
- Invoice for accommodation have to be paid on the arrival at the front desk upon check-in.
We inform our guests that complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted in writing to:
- our address : Arena Hospitality Group d.d., Uprava, Smareglina 3, HR-52100 Pula
- e-mail : [email protected]
- fax : +385 (0)52 215 263
- Dogs should be kept on a leash with a muzzle at all times during walks on public areas.
- Dogs are allowed only on the beach reserved for pets. Bringing them into the water among other guests is strictly forbidden. The beach for dogs is marked on the plan of resort.
- Pets are not allowed to use the equipment, bathroom, dishes and bed linen intended for resort guests, otherwise the resort will claim compensation for the damage.
- Pets are not allowed to disturb the peace and quiet in the resort. Help us keep green areas clean!
- Pets that can disturb or endanger other resort guests are not allowed. The resort staff may refuse hospitality to guests with pets generally thought to be dangerous or aggressive.
Thank you for your understanding, we wish you a pleasant stay!